Jun 3, 2009

First Entry - MMM

okay, I am not sure what should I start with my fashion blog...

just some pictures that i want to share with others, rumored to be Martin Margiela's pictures:



I used to think MMM is just a project name, which such person didn't exist back in 10 yrs ago. I have seen these pics few year back, but wonder why media don't really publish it on their works?

frankly speaking, he doesn't look too nerdy/ ugly. it's not like his appearance on runway would causes social suicide. wonder if he will do any interviews after he retired?! however keeping himself mysterious definitely is one of the all time classic topic in the industry, which can do good to the brand.

2 comments:

  1. I love his stuff, maybe he's too handsome and thought that will make others overlooked his line?
    hahaha j/k
    nice post and keep going
    I'll b following your blog
    btw mystery unlocked
    It's called Circa Now

    ReplyDelete